[petsc-dev] cmake issue

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Mon Oct 4 08:52:48 CDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 14:21, Lisandro Dalcin <dalcinl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jed, I had a file  src/mat/impls/schur/ftn-auto/schurmf.c around
> coming from old builds, I did not noticed it until now because of
> hgignore . Trying to build with cmake failed because it tried to
> compile that outdated file. Not a big deal, but I'm wondering if it
> would be easy to fix?

I have CMake automatically picking up the files in ftn-auto
directories when Fortran is enabled (note that the makefiles in
ftn-auto directories are also auto-generated).  If it was just a stale
file in the ftn-auto directory, the next time you ran configure (or
make allfortranstubs), it would be removed.  The problem here is that
the whole impls/schur directory disappeared (2 years ago) when
MatSchur was moved to KSP where it belongs.  Just delete this ancient
directory and reconfigure (or run config/cmakegen.py) and it should
work.  Let me know if you have any problem with this.

Jed