[petsc-dev] Location for tutorial codes

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 7 13:30:14 CDT 2010

  I have moved the tutorials into a tutorials subdirectory (I did not change the name of the individual directories so they still end in TutorialCode.

  Also made a BuildSystem-releases and petsc-releases and move the old releases into there. People WILL NEED to update there .hg/hgrc for their clones.

  There is a petsc-dev-for-fixes and petsc-dev-new-solvers and petsc-dev-dalcinl can I delete those?

   Barry