[petsc-dev] reminder never use #include "mylocalinclude.h" in PETSc source

Farshid Mossaiby mossaiby at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 02:36:55 CDT 2010

Dear PETSc team,

I have been recently reading about SCons, www.scons.org. May I know how does it compare to your other options? They claim that their build system is completely portable and coded in pure python. We are in process of preparation for a new project, so I have been following your discussions on build systems and revision control softwares.

Best regards,
Farshid Mossaiby