[petsc-dev] RSS

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Mar 28 19:47:09 CDT 2010

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010, Matthew Knepley wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 6:39 PM, Satish Balay <balay at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 28 Mar 2010, Matthew Knepley wrote:
> >
> > > For those of you who care, the RSS updates from BitBucket are far
> > superior
> > > to those from our current site. I wonder if we can upgrade.
> >
> > What part would need upgrading?
>
>  Well, I really like the improved RS, where they list the modified
> files in the message as links. I do not know if BitBucket is open
> source.

Well currently we are using CentOS5 which has hg-1.3.1. I can update
it to latest hg if that helps [with some config setting to enable the
better RSS feed] - or some patch to hg that does it.

I'd rather not try to duplicate bitbucket infrastructure - I not sure
about its complexity.

Current config is simple with minimal maintainance [and if the machine
crashes - easy to migrate to a new one. We successfully did this once]

Satish