[petsc-dev] On "Reply-To" munging

David sheehan david.sheehanjr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 16:00:58 CDT 2010

Thanks Satish. 'reply' of my gmail account responses to PETSc <
petsc-dev at mcs.anl.gov>
automatically in this mail list. Every time I just used 'reply' instead of
if I want to reply to the sender in this mail list, I have to manually copy
the sender's email
address to the current reply, but it will be OK for me to do it this way in
future. Appreciate
you guys for helping me so much. Hope you guys continuing to help me.

Best Regards,

David