[petsc-dev] MatLUFactor() on MATSEQAIJ with no-inodes

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 22:00:51 CDT 2010

On 15 March 2010 23:35, Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

>  Please confirm that this is the absolute latest petsc-dev that you get this
> problem with. I pushed a fix late afternoon for this type of problem, that
> should have fixed the problem you report.

Sorry, I did not notice "make pull" failed (because of my crappy
internet connection)...

All test pass now.

PS: I have a single warning:

In direct memory block for handle type KEYVAL, 3 handles are still allocated

This is because of my debug build of MPICH2, as PETSc does not frees
all communicator keyvals it creates.

--
Lisandro Dalcin