[petsc-dev] please prepare new patch for 3.1

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 30 17:02:48 CDT 2010

Yes - just the header file is sufficient.

Or you can get the patch file and apply it. [i.e grab/save the 'raw'
link - and apply with 'patch -Np1 < patchfile']

http://petsc.cs.iit.edu/petsc/releases/petsc-3.1/rev/41bb7fb92e12

[with the tarball - you get other fixes aswell]
http://petsc.cs.iit.edu/petsc/releases/petsc-3.1/shortlog/15581

Satish