[petsc-dev] Cusp & Thrust test

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 26 09:19:51 CDT 2010

Matt,

With your recent NVCC change - I get the following breakage with
my regular linux build.

Satish

---------

TEST checkCUDAPreprocessor from config.setCompilers(/home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/config/BuildSystem/config/setCompilers.py:531)
TESTING: checkCUDAPreprocessor from config.setCompilers(config/BuildSystem/config/setCompilers.py:531)
  Locate a functional CUDA preprocessor
        CONFIGURATION CRASH  (Please send configure.log to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov)
'Configure' object has no attribute 'CUDACC'  File "/home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/config/configure.py", line 270, in petsc_configure
    framework.configure(out = sys.stdout)
  File "/home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/config/BuildSystem/config/framework.py", line 946, in configure
    child.configure()
  File "/home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/config/BuildSystem/config/setCompilers.py", line 1384, in configure
    self.executeTest(self.checkCUDAPreprocessor)
  File "/home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/config/BuildSystem/config/base.py", line 97, in executeTest
    ret = apply(test, args,kargs)
  File "/home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/config/BuildSystem/config/setCompilers.py", line 533, in checkCUDAPreprocessor
    for compiler in self.generateCUDAPreprocessorGuesses():
  File "/home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/config/BuildSystem/config/setCompilers.py", line 528, in generateCUDAPreprocessorGuesses
    yield self.CUDACC+' -E'
(END)