[petsc-dev] Matlab implementation of PC

Dave May dave.mayhem23 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:52:31 CST 2010

Ok, after digging a little bit more, I realise I can configure the pc
in a command line like
manner using this syntax '-pc_type','lu'.

What I was hoping to use was ML and hypre, however it appears neither
of these libraries can be built with --with-mpi=0, which seems to be a
requirement when calling petsc from matlab.
Is there a straight forward way to enable hypre and ml to be used when
--with-mpi=0?

Cheers,
  Dave