[petsc-dev] [GPU] Performance on Fermi

Richard Tran Mills rmills at climate.ornl.gov
Fri Aug 27 22:01:18 CDT 2010

Keita,

I'd just like to echo what Barry says.  I probably build petsc-dev on Jaguar
more than any other person, and I generally don't have to manually edit any
files generated by configure.py.  When I do, I either find and fix the problem
in BuildSystem, or work with the petsc-maint folks to fix it.  If you will
report problems to petsc-maint, we can work to ensure that you don't have to
do these manual edits.

Best regards,
Richard

Richard Tran Mills, Ph.D.            |   E-mail: rmills at climate.ornl.gov
Computational Scientist              |   Phone:  (865) 241-3198
Computational Earth Sciences Group   |   Fax:    (865) 574-0405
Oak Ridge National Laboratory        |   http://climate.ornl.gov/~rmills