petscblaslapack, new routines

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 29 12:50:02 CDT 2009

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009, Matthew Knepley wrote:

> Its not automated. You add them to the fblaslapack (and the cblas would be
> nice too). Then add a test for these methods in the BlasLapack.py configure
> test (since some idiot impl will not have them). If its confusing, ask me or
> Satish.

Well fblaslapack and f2cblaslapack should be complete. But one place
were we find incomplete blas is ESSL [so we need to check that - and
add the configure tests if required]

I guess the primary issue with using these in the code is: they would
require adding the relavent prototypes to include/petsc*blas*.h

Satish