TS grand plan

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:05:19 CDT 2009

Jed, I agree that discussing on names is bikesheding... but I really
hate inconsistencies... So I think we should have

#define TSRK "rk"
#define TSCN "cn"
#define TSGL "gl"

or the longish versions (both in the macro name and the macro
value)... I prefer the  longish ones, you seems to prefer the shorter
ones... Discussing/advocating on these preferences is bikesheding, and
I'll be fine with either in the end, but inconsistencies between these
related names is something I cannot easily accept.

--
Lisandro Dalcín