remove 'x11' test from 'make test'

Boyana Norris norris at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 28 19:01:17 CDT 2009

Apart from the idiot reasons, X11 tests can easily fail on an Apple
laptop because the X server becomes unusable every time the IP
changes, which is fairly frequently. I don't really use X a lot and
thus do not restart the server every time I move the laptop, so these
tests fail almost all the time (but I've learned to ignore those
errors).

Boyana

--
Boyana Norris, Computer Scientist, Argonne National Laboratory
norris at mcs.anl.gov, +1.630.252.7908, http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~norris/