[petsc-dev] eliminating a cause of my recent rant and argument with Matt

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 28 13:28:55 CST 2009

Looks like this change broke my build. download-mpi looks
ambigeous. If added - perhaps it should be an alias to download-mpich.

Satish
--------

asterix:/home/balay/tmp/spetsc>./configure --with-mpi-dir=/home/balay/soft/linux64/mpich2-1.1
             Configuring PETSc to compile on your system
TESTING: configureLibrary from config.packages.MPI(config/BuildSystem/config/packages/MPI.py:687)                                                                           Please enter value for download-mpi: 0
         UNABLE to CONFIGURE with GIVEN OPTIONS    (see configure.log for details):
--download-mpi does not exist! Use --download-mpich or --download-openmpi