petscvariables: hardwired build dir instead of install dir

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 08:28:50 CDT 2008

Barry, I noticed that in the 'petscvariables' file, some of the config
vars for external packages (XXX_INCLUDE and XXX_LIB) have hardwired
the build dir as basepath, instead of the install dir given with
--prefix. This smells bad, but I'm not sure. What do you think? I tend
to think that every dir/file inside $PETSC_DIR should have its
basepath defined in terms of
"$PETSC_DIR/$PETSC_ARCH/innerdir[/filename.ext]".

--
Lisandro Dalcín