where should config/configure.py put its log

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 17 22:05:31 CST 2008

   I guess having a link for both at the end would be ok. Just need to
make sure the link is cleaned up (removed) at the beginning of the
next run.

   Moving at the end for configure.py is fine also. You just need to
move
the code that does the file move after the catching of the exceptions
in Configure.py

    Please try out making the changes,

    Barry