renaming in PC

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 9 15:22:54 CDT 2007

  HasApply is more grammatical. But I like having the naming
follow the pattern of

PCXXYY
PCXXYYzz
PCXXYYww

rather than PCzzXXYY, or PCwwXXYY etc.

That is as much of the strings should start the same way for
related routines. Hence PCApplyRichardsonExists() is
near PCApplyRichardson() while PCHasApplyRichardson()
is kilometers away.

  Barry

Hence we have
KSPMonitor()
KSPMonitorSet()
KSPMonitorCancel()
KSPMonitorSingularValue()
KSPMonitorDefault()
I realize the KSPMonitorSet() instead of KSPSetMonitor() is non-standard but
that doesn't mean it is wrong :-).

Essentially when you sort the function names, I'd like the related ones
together.