PETSI

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 6 14:37:19 CDT 2007

  Thank you for your interest in PETSc. The PETSc software is open source
licensed under a FreeBSD style license, it may be used freely for commercial and
non-commercial purposes, see
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/documentation/copyright.html

  PETSc provides a large collection of parallel algebraic solvers and
tools to help use those solvers in application. It is used in a wide variety
of applications
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/publications/index.html

  Our website http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/index.html
contains all the information about PETSc and its use. Feel free to contact
use with any specific questions or concerns.

   Barry Smith