Windows version of PETSc

Aron Ahmadia aja2111 at columbia.edu
Fri Jul 13 09:18:09 CDT 2007

Hi Sumit,

I've posted this message to petsc-users, which is the right mailing
list for this sort of question.

You want to head to the official PETSc page if you'd like to download
the source:

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-2/download/index.html

The installation instructions are also located there.

Good luck,
~Aron