configuration crash

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:25:01 CST 2007

I think no, unless 'config/configure.py' is no longer the main entry
point for launching configuration ...

Grepping with emacs for 'closeLog' in inside 'petsc-dev/config' I get this
cd ~/Devel/PETSc/petsc-dev/config/
find . -type f -print0 | xargs -0 -e grep -n -e closeLog
Binary file ./configure.pyc matches
./configure.py:225:    framework.closeLog()
Binary file ./BuildSystem/logger.pyc matches
./BuildSystem/logger.py:136:  def closeLog(self):

The line in configure.py seems to be causing the problem.

--
Lisandro Dalcín