Why the hell did 'python' move?

Farshid Mossaiby mossaiby at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 02:04:32 CST 2007

Dear PETSc developers and users,

Sorry for commenting on you really great developers...
Just wanted to say that the location of tutorials and
tests is also a bit odd *for me* (anyway I am not an
expert). I expected to see a 'samples', 'tutorials' or
something like this, but found the samples at, for
example, $PETSC_DIR/src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials.

Just a comment, sorry if it is non-sense.

Best regards,
Farshid Mossaiby