Request for recent publications containing PETSc computations

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 25 20:56:42 CDT 2005

  PETSc users,

    As some of you may be aware, we recently lost our developer
Kris Buschelman due to budget constraints. He will be missed. Rest assured
we will continue to be developing PETSc, just a little slower.

  Our single most important way of maintaining PETSc funding is to
demonstrate that PETSc is a useful tool for those involved in
scientific computation. To assist us, please let us know of any recent
publications that relied on PETSc computations that are not listed at
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/publications/index.html

   Thanks for your support,

   Barry