[External] Re: nf90mpi_get_var_all error code

Kihang Youn kyoun at lenovo.com
Tue Mar 23 04:18:48 CDT 2021

Hi Wei-keng,

<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/nc-error-codes.html>
Thank you for answer and telling me how to print the error.
Pnetcdf are also using the same error system as netcdf.

Please let me share the information below for reference.
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/nc-error-codes.html

Here is the header of my netcdf file:

netcdf clim_aerosol_BC {
dimensions:
         month = 12;
         nlev = 16;
         ncol = 3110402;
variables:
         float BC(month, nlev, ncol);
         double pressure(nlev);
}

Trying to read the second pressure variable,
I confirmed that it goes into nf90mpi_get_var_all(0, 2, VAR, 1, 16).
I thought it was a problem because VAR is a real4 variable, so I changed the pressure of the netcdf file from double to float, but it is the same.
I am now in doubt whether there was a problem with the library installation process.

Any idea what's wrong?

Best Regards,
Kihang

Kihang Youn(윤기항) - Application Analyst | Lenovo DCG Professional Services
Mobile: +82-10-9374-9396