Regression-tests failing inside a container

Carl Ponder cponder at nvidia.com
Thu Mar 19 15:26:43 CDT 2020

*On 3/19/20 1:25 PM, Wei-Keng Liao wrote:*

>     Can you try this? make -i -k check TESTSEQRUN="mpirun -n 1” or
>     make -i -k check TESTSEQRUN=“srun -n 1” i.e. setting the
>     environment variables in the make command line.

Ok that nailed it. Any idea why I have to do this? Since I'm installing
all the Ubuntu packages into the container image, I'm wondering if I'm
missing something that the configure script is looking for.
I'm seeing similar failures with some of the NetCDF regression-tests and
trying to figure out if there is an equivalent workaround.
Thanks,

                    Carl