[EXTERNAL] Parallel NetCDF Configure Error

Gates, Jason Matthew jmgate at sandia.gov
Fri Aug 2 11:25:39 CDT 2019

Thanks so much, Wei-keng.  I had installed the Xcode command-line tools, as that should have been all that was needed, but apparently for my particular versions of the OS, Xcode, and its command-line tools, I needed to install the entirety of Xcode.  That, plus the recommendation in your stackoverflow link, did the trick.

Thanks again,

Jason M. Gates