Tests failures with OpenMPI 2.1

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at eecs.northwestern.edu
Tue Jun 20 12:32:48 CDT 2017

Hi, Bruno

The root cause of the errors encountered on your x86_64 machine
is also related to an OpenMPI bug recently discovered. Please see
https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/issues/3695

My suggestion is to wait for OpenMPI developers to fix this
bug in the their future release. Otherwise, you can use
OpenMPI 1.10.6, which does not have the bug, or use MPICH.

Wei-keng