Tests failure when building on i686

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at eecs.northwestern.edu
Tue Jun 20 10:24:00 CDT 2017

Hi, Bruno

The link contains the screen shot of running configure command, not file config.log.
File config.log is generated after every run of configure command.

Please make available those files for the failed builds you are seeing.
i.e. the one with error “stack smashing detected” using OpenMPI 2.1
and the two one i686.

Wei-keng