Release of PnetCDF 1.9.0

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at eecs.northwestern.edu
Wed Dec 20 13:15:29 CST 2017

I notice a few environment variables that have been set before you ran
configure command, including CFLAGS, CPPFLAGS, CXXFLAGS, and LDFLAGS.
Could you try unsetting them? Or try this command:
./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-shared CFLAGS="" CPPFLAGS="" CXXFLAGS="" LDFLAGS=""

If the above does not work, could you do the followings?
cd src/libs
Run command below and send me the screen output, file out.txt.
make -s clean; make V=1 >& out.txt

Sorry for asking you to run additional commands for diagnosis, as
I do not have an access to GNU 7.2.1.

Wei-keng