runtime errors mpt

Jim Edwards jedwards at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 9 15:37:59 CST 2016

I'm using pnetcdf on an sgi system with mpt/2.15, the system support group
has installed a pnetcdf-1.7.0 module that causes runtime errors in my
application, but when I download from subversion and build my own pnetcdf
it works fine - are you aware of any fixes that could explain this?   If so
could  you tag a new version so that I can ask the system folks to install
it?
The runtime error is:
10:MPT ERROR: rank:10, function:MPI_TYPE_CREATE_HVECTOR, Invalid argument

Jim Edwards

CESM Software Engineer
Boulder, CO