PNetCDF problem

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at eecs.northwestern.edu
Wed Nov 11 19:39:22 CST 2015

Hi, Han

Thanks for reporting the problem you are encountering.
Since PnetCDF 1.3.0 is quite old now (more than 3 years), I wonder
if you can try 1.6.1, the latest stable release. ncx.c has had a
significant revision since 1.3.0.

We do not have access to Fujitsu compilers. I would not be surprised
by problems on your environment. Actually, I was recently informed the same
BUS_ADRALN error was observed when using Fujitsu compilers. I am in the
process of getting an account on a machine with Fujitsu compilers, so I can
debug this issue. Before I can do anything, could you at least try
1.6.1? Thanks.

Wei-keng