use of MPI derived types in Flexible API

Jim Edwards jedwards at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 24 18:58:43 CDT 2014

Data is contiguous in memory but data on a given task maps to various non
contiguous points in the file.   I can guarantee that the data in memory on
a given mpi task is in monotonically increasing order with respect to
offsets into the file, but not more than that.

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 3:43 PM, Wei-keng Liao <wkliao at eecs.northwestern.edu

--
Jim Edwards

CESM Software Engineer