Installation of Parallel netCDF

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at eecs.northwestern.edu
Fri May 23 10:09:34 CDT 2014

Thanks, Cecilia

From the log file you sent, I am seeing the configure did find
valid "bison" and "flex" and they are defined as
  YACC='bison -y'
  LEX='flex'

Maybe this log file is generated after you installed the Debian package?

In any case, I will fix the problem in the next release of PnetCDF, so
flex and bison are no longer required. 1.5.0 will be released soon.

(I am resending the log file to PnetCDF mailing list just for the record.
 Please CC the list, so other subscribers can also help.)