Hints on improving performance with WRF and Pnetcdf

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at ece.northwestern.edu
Wed Sep 8 09:25:53 CDT 2010

Craig,

Could you check the stripe count and size of the files created by your run (linked with my ROMIO)?
Or set the permission for me to have a look on Ranger.

One question, have you run the same jobs on other machines with different parallel file systems?
If yes, were the I/O performance much better than on Ranger?

Wei-keng