Compilation problem when using openmpi-1.3.3

Christoper Daley cdaley at flash.uchicago.edu
Tue Nov 24 11:45:43 CST 2009

Hi Kui,

I applied the patch, and now get a different compilation error:

mpinetcdf.c: In function ‘ncmpii_postprocess’:
mpinetcdf.c:8249: error: incompatible type for argument 1 of
‘ncmpii_postread’
mpinetcdf.c:8143: note: expected ‘nc_type’ but argument is of type
‘MPI_Datatype’
mpinetcdf.c: In function ‘ncmpi_iget_var1’:
mpinetcdf.c:8794: error: incompatible types when assigning to type
‘MPI_Datatype’ from type ‘nc_type’
mpinetcdf.c: In function ‘ncmpi_iget_var’:
mpinetcdf.c:9078: error: incompatible types when assigning to type
‘MPI_Datatype’ from type ‘nc_type’
mpinetcdf.c: In function ‘ncmpi_iget_vara’:
mpinetcdf.c:9372: error: incompatible types when assigning to type
‘MPI_Datatype’ from type ‘nc_type’
mpinetcdf.c: In function ‘ncmpi_iget_vars’:
mpinetcdf.c:9661: error: incompatible types when assigning to type
‘MPI_Datatype’ from type ‘nc_type’

Chris