Parallel netcdf and multi-dimensioned fields

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 8 10:47:03 CDT 2007

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 01:38:34PM -0700, Koontz, Annette S wrote:
> I'm experiencing some difficulty storing data in fields defined with 3
> dimensions:

Oh, I forgot to ask...

Instead of getting tied up in nitty-gritty fortran-to-c specifics,
perhaps we can start with the bigger picture first.  Can you tell us
more about the problems you are having?  Do you perhaps have some
sample code that should do one thing but instead produces incorrect
results?

thanks