parallel netcdf on BG, colons in filenames?

John Michalakes john at michalakes.us
Sun Nov 12 08:20:51 CST 2006

Thanks all for the replies. We've run into problems with colons in WRF file names before on Windows file systems and trying to use
scp to move WRF data around the net.  The new information that it causes problems with ROMIO adds another argument for just getting
rid of these in WRF file names altogether, which we'll probably do at some point. Thanks again,

John