Compile pnetcdf library at a new Linux cluster at NERSC

Yu-Heng Tseng YHTseng at lbl.gov
Fri Dec 9 13:06:30 CST 2005

Yes. Only part of MPI-2 is implemented in the compiler.
Both MPI_Type_dup and MPI_Request_get_status
are not supported in the Linux cluster at NERSC (jacquard).
Is it possible to test the library without both functionalities?

Yu-Heng Tseng

Computational Research Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
One Cyclotron Rd, MS: 50F-1650