unreceived messages / MPI_Finalize

Joachim Worringen joachim at ccrl-nece.de
Mon Jan 26 13:28:46 CST 2004

Hi all,

I'm currently doing some tests with pnetcdf 0.93 and our MPI implementation.
Two things that I noticed:
- The tests nc_test.c and nc_test.F quit w/o calling MPI_Finalize() when
called with '-c' (to create the test file) which results in some ugly
messages. Fix is of course trivial.
- Our MPI indicates that when MPI_Finalize() is called in the two tests above
(run with a single process), there may be messages which have been sent but
no received. Has this been observed by someone else, too?

 best regards, Joachim

P.S: is this list archived somewhere? Couldn't find anything.

--
Joachim Worringen - NEC C&C research lab St.Augustin
fon +49-2241-9252.20 - fax .99 - http://www.ccrl-nece.de