Proposal for addressing latest bugs

Joachim Worringen joachim at ccrl-nece.de
Mon Feb 16 05:49:49 CST 2004

Rob Ross:
> This leaves us with two things that we haven't exactly figured out what to
> do with: Joachim's INT_MAX test errors, and the NF_*_IS_C_* problems that
> Rene is having.

For the INT_MAX test error, I see the requirement to either change the test
(but it will then be different then all other tests) or omitt it - it's not
really a typical usage scenario. Or add a note that this error is
non-critical. But generally, I'd like to see a test suite giving no errors at
all if everything is o.k.

It will be not possible to handle this inside the library because the problem
occurs outside. But it will be good to hear if the serial-netCDF people had
this problem already.

> Comments on all this would very much be appreciated.

Sounds good, go ahead! ;-)

 Joachim

[Once again, now to the whole list and not only RobR]

--
Joachim Worringen - NEC C&C research lab St.Augustin
fon +49-2241-9252.20 - fax .99 - http://www.ccrl-nece.de