Irix 64 nc_test error

Rhoades.Jon Rhoades.Jon at ensco.com
Tue Apr 20 08:01:12 CDT 2004

I made the change and the make works building the executables but when I do a make test in the nc_test dir I get the following.

andrew 5# make test
./nc_test
*** Testing ncmpi_strerror ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_open ...  0: MPI_File_open error = No such file or directory

        FAILURE at line 94 of test_read.c: ncmpi_open of nonexistent file should have returned system error
        ### 1 FAILURES TESTING ncmpi_open! ###
*** Testing ncmpi_close ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq_dimid ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq_dim ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq_dimlen ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq_dimname ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq_varid ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq_var ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq_natts ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq_ndims ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq_nvars ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq_unlimdim ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq_vardimid ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq_varname ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq_varnatts ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq_varndims ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_inq_vartype ... ok
*** Testing ncmpi_get_var_text ...  179 good comparisons. ok
*** Testing ncmpi_get_var_short ...  682 good comparisons. ok
*** Testing ncmpi_get_var_int ...  1189 good comparisons. ok
*** Testing ncmpi_get_var_long ...
        FAILURE at line 829 of test_get.c: value read not that expected
        FAILURE at line 829 of test_get.c: value read not that expected
        FAILURE at line 829 of test_get.c: value read not that expected
        FAILURE at line 829 of test_get.c: value read not that expected
        FAILURE at line 829 of test_get.c: value read not that expected
        FAILURE at line 829 of test_get.c: value read not that expected
        FAILURE at line 829 of test_get.c: value read not that expected
        FAILURE at line 829 of test_get.c: value read not that expected
 903 good comparisons.

It continues with the value read not that expected errors.

Thanks,
-Jon Rhoades