Irix 64 nc_test error

Rhoades.Jon Rhoades.Jon at ensco.com
Mon Apr 19 13:36:15 CDT 2004

I am trying to get Parallel Netcdf 0.9.3 installed and when I try to compile the test scripts I get the following errors.

cc-1164 cc: WARNING File = test_get.c, Line = 2071
  Argument of type "ptrdiff_t *" is incompatible with parameter of type
          "const size_t *".

          err = ncmpi_get_vars_text_all(BAD_ID, i, start, edge, stride, value);

I also have compiled MPI V2 and the test scripts for it ran fine. I am running on a an SGI O2000 Irix 6.5.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon Rhoades, CCNA MCP
Deputy Division Manager
Information Systems & Technology