Houston, we have a problem

John Tannahill tannahill1 at llnl.gov
Thu Jul 31 13:17:13 CDT 2003

Rob,

I am hoping that I can catch you before you leave, so that you can
pass this on to someone, but if you are already gone, can anyone
else take a look at this?

I have graduated up to my original bigger test case and the C version
works, but the Fortran version doesn't.  It's certainly possible that
I have screwed up the translation from C to Fortran and I will be
looking at that, but I wanted to pass this back to you folks, so that
you can take a look at it to.

I am using 0.8.8.  Attached are two tar files that should be pretty
self-explanatory, but let me know if you have questions.

Regards,
John

--
John R. Tannahill