fortran parallel-netcdf

Rob Ross rross at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 29 18:09:30 CDT 2003

Hi all,

Ok, I've run out of time to work on this for today, so I'm tagging and
releasing.  John's test code builds just fine; unfortunately I've
forgotten how to run jobs on Frost :(.

Can someone send me a poe script that will run that stuff?  I'm a quick
learner from examples :)!  In the mean time, I'm putting up version 0.8.7
on the web site so you guys can try it out.

Assuming I have time tomorrow, I'll try to get Tyce's test fixes into
place and do some runs of John's tests on Frost (if you guys haven't
already done that).

Getting closer...

Rob