archives of this list and current status

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 21 17:04:59 CDT 2003

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 10:06:32AM -0700, John Tannahill wrote:
> Is there an archive of messages somewhere?

Well it turns out we *do* have an archive of the mailing list, though
it's mostly ANL and Northwestern folks fixing chatting about how to
implement some feature.

The archive is here:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists//parallel-netcdf/threads.html

I hope you might find it useful, but please continue to feel free to
bring up questions to the mailing list.

Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B