archives of this list and current status

Alok N. Choudhary choudhar at ece.northwestern.edu
Fri Jul 18 15:10:01 CDT 2003

Nancy

    Thank you for your interest in this work, and we believe we are onto
something. Jianwei Li and Rob Latham will be able to answer any specific
questions on the use of the software. We would be interested in knowing the
specific set of applications you plan to use this for. Any information in
that regard would be very valuable.

regards

Alok

At 01:50 PM 7/18/2003 -0600, Nancy Collins wrote:
>hi,
>
>i'm working on a project where using a parallel
>netcdf library would be nifty.  i've looked at the
>api document and downloaded the 0.8.4 version
>of the code.
>
>is there some file or web page that lists the
>current status of the software?   (e.g. which
>functions work?  what specific platforms should it
>compile and run on? etc.)  i realize this is a
>0.x version so i'm quite willing to work around
>problems or missing functions, but i'd like to
>start by trying out things which are expected
>to work!
>
>are there archives of this mailing list someplace
>that i could browse to save repeating questions
>which have already been discussed?
>
>thanks for any pointers and suggestions here,
>nancy
>
>--
>Nancy Collins
>Scientific Computing Division
>National Center for Atmospheric Research
>P.O. Box 3000
>Boulder, CO 80307-3000
>(303) 497-2461

Alok N. Choudhary
Professor, Northwestern University
and Marketing and Technology, Kellogg School of Management
Technological Institute
2145 Sheridan Road
Evanston, Illinois  60208-3118

phone:  (847) 467-4129. fax  :  (847) 467-4144
email: choudhar at ece.northwestern.edu
URL  : http://www.ece.northwestern.edu/~choudhar