parallel netCDF

John Tannahill tannahill1 at llnl.gov
Fri Aug 22 14:27:50 CDT 2003

Jianwei,

A quick follow-on and something else you may have already taken
care of.  I have finally gotten my latest Fortran test code to
run correctly.  The last thing I had to do is subtract 1 from
each of the netCDF start points.  Again, I think a C versus
Fortran issue.  Believe this needs to be fixed as well, but
like I say, something you may already be aware of.

Anxiously awaiting the next release,
John

--
John R. Tannahill