snapshot 0.8.4 out

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 25 11:01:54 CDT 2003

It has been a little while since our last snapshot release, so today
here is parallel-netcdf version 0.8.4.

NEW since 0.8.1

. many fixes to make us behave more like serial netcdf.  Our port of
  their nc_test verification program now passes, thanks to Jianwei
  Li's work.

. fortran bindings for even more parallel-netcdf functions.  Every c
  function should now have a fortran binding.

. the header file is now called 'pnetcdf.h' and the library
  'libpnetcdf.a' to minimise confusion with serial netcdf

see http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/parallel-netcdf/ for download
information.

Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B