[mpich2-dev] missing MPI-3 RMA-related error classes

Jim Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 7 14:33:29 CDT 2012

Hi Lisandro,

Thanks for the heads-up, I added these to the trunk in r10110.

FYI, MPI-3 RMA in MPICH is currently work in progress.  The interface is
present in the trunk, but only some of the new functionality has a
device implementation.  We're planning to have a complete implementation
ready in the November timeframe.

Cheers,
  ~Jim.