[mpich2-dev] configuration problem

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 15 07:52:50 CDT 2010

Hello,

Hydra launches a proxy process on each compute node that needs to
connect back to the main server on the launching node. It looks like the
proxy on "dft" is not able to connect back. Is there a firewall that's
stopping this connection?

You can use the -verbose option to mpiexec to see what port the proxy is
trying to connect to.

  -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji