[mpich2-dev] configuration problem

lagoun brahim lag17_brahim at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 15 00:14:22 CDT 2010

hi every one
am a new in MPI, I want to install it in two PCs duo so I
configure it with Hydra (./configure --with-pm=hydra --with-hydra-bss=ssh F77=gfortran F90=gfortran;make;make instaal) when I run an application (cpi) on one machine it works but
when i run  the same application on both machines do not work and I
get after some time the following error message:
mpiexec -f hosts -np 3 /home/mpich2-1.2.1/examples/cpi
[proxy at dft] HYDU_sock_connect (./utils/sock/sock.c:141): connect error (Connection timed out)
[proxy at dft] main (./pm/pmiserv/pmi_proxy.c:108): unable to connect to the main server
can some one help me please